YourFileDownloader is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://www.yourfiledownloader.com/
. Further information on http://www.yourfiledownloader.com/ can be seen here
. Further information about YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfiledownloader.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for YourFileDownloader is "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 471.11 KB (482416 bytes) on disk and is labeled YourFile.exe.
YourFileDownloader is comprised of the following executables which take 7.82 MB (8198240
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.05 MB)
- YourFile.exe (471.11 KB)
The current page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.14.23
alone. You can find below info on other versions of YourFileDownloader:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by http://www.yourfiledownloader.com/. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. When you select YourFileDownloader in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourfiledownloader.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfiledownloader.com/ from your computer, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfiledownloader.com/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:53:10.947