This page contains thorough information on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://yourfiledownloader.com/
. Go over here
where you can find out more on http://yourfiledownloader.com/. Further information about YourFileDownloader can be found at http://yourfiledownloader.com/
. Usually the YourFileDownloader program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YourFileDownloader. The program's main executable file has a size of 458.92 KB (469936 bytes) on disk and is named YourFile.exe.
YourFileDownloader contains of the executables below. They take 5.70 MB (5978384
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.96 MB)
- YourFile.exe (458.92 KB)
The current web page applies to YourFileDownloader version 1.0.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
YourFileDownloader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by YourFileDownloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\htmlayout.dll
YourFileDownloader is a program by http://yourfiledownloader.com/. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete YourFileDownloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the YourFileDownloader application will be found very quickly. After you select YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The publisher is: http://yourfiledownloader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.com/ from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.com/ is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 05:43:52.653