This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://yourfiledownloader.biz
. More data about http://yourfiledownloader.biz can be seen here
. You can see more info on YourFileDownloader at http://yourfiledownloader.biz
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YourFileDownloader. The application's main executable file occupies 471.11 KB (482416 bytes) on disk and is titled YourFileDownloader.exe.
The following executables are contained in YourFileDownloader. They take 4.59 MB (4809208
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.45 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (471.11 KB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (382.11 KB)
This info is about YourFileDownloader version 2.14.33
only. You can find below info on other versions of YourFileDownloader:
YourFileDownloader is a program marketed by the software company http://yourfiledownloader.biz. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase YourFileDownloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader program will be found very quickly. After you click YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://yourfiledownloader.biz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.biz from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://yourfiledownloader.biz is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:17:04.270