This page contains detailed information on how to remove Your-TV Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Your-TV Toolbar from your computerYour-TV
. More info about Your-TV can be seen here
. More details about Your-TV Toolbar can be found at http://YourTVToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Your-TV directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Your-TV Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Your-TV\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Your-TV Toolbar's main file takes about 37.59 KB (38496 bytes) and is named Your-TVToolbarHelper1.exe.
Your-TV Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 316.28 KB (323872
bytes) on disk.
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- Your-TVToolbarHelper1.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (91.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Your-TV Toolbar. You can find below info on other versions of Your-TV Toolbar:
Your-TV Toolbar is a program offered by Your-TV. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Your-TV Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Your-TV Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Your-TV Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Your-TV Toolbar". The Your-TV Toolbar program will be found automatically. When you select Your-TV Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Your-TV Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Your-TV Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://YourTVToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Your-TV\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Your-TV Toolbar.
8. After removing Your-TV Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Your-TV Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Your-TV Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Your-TV Toolbar by Your-TV from your computer, nor are we saying that Your-TV Toolbar by Your-TV is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Your-TV Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 19:22:07.850