Your Pet Obedience School
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Your Pet Obedience School for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Your Pet Obedience School from your systemcerasus.media
. Further information on cerasus.media can be found here
. More details about the program Your Pet Obedience School can be seen at http://www.cerasus-media.com
. Your Pet Obedience School is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Your Pet Obedience School folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Your Pet Obedience School\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Your Pet Obedience School. loader.exe is the Your Pet Obedience School's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.56 MB (3729333 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Your Pet Obedience School. They take about 4.21 MB (4413198
bytes) on disk.
- loader.exe (3.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.84 KB)
Your Pet Obedience School is a program released by cerasus.media. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Your Pet Obedience School is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Your Pet Obedience School using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Your Pet Obedience School or simply activate the Search field and type in "Your Pet Obedience School". If it is installed on your PC the Your Pet Obedience School application will be found automatically. After you click Your Pet Obedience School in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Your Pet Obedience School, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Your Pet Obedience School:
- The software company is: http://www.cerasus-media.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Your Pet Obedience School\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Your Pet Obedience School.
8. After removing Your Pet Obedience School, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Your Pet Obedience School which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Your Pet Obedience School using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Your Pet Obedience School by cerasus.media from your PC, nor are we saying that Your Pet Obedience School by cerasus.media is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Your Pet Obedience School in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 23:21:58.050