Youda Jewel Shop
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Youda Jewel Shop for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Youda Jewel Shop from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Youda Jewel Shop is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Youda Jewel Shop directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Youda Jewel Shop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atarata Games\Youda Jewel Shop\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. YoudaJewelShop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.88 MB (1973072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Youda Jewel Shop. They take 12.63 MB (13246942
bytes) on disk.
- F2PUpdater.exe (186.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (402.56 KB)
- YoudaJewelShop.exe (1.88 MB)
- YoudaJewelShop.wrp.exe (10.18 MB)
This web page is about Youda Jewel Shop version 22.214.171.124
Youda Jewel Shop is a program offered by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Youda Jewel Shop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Youda Jewel Shop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Youda Jewel Shop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Youda Jewel Shop". If it exists on your system the Youda Jewel Shop app will be found very quickly. When you click Youda Jewel Shop in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Youda Jewel Shop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Youda Jewel Shop.
8. After uninstalling Youda Jewel Shop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Youda Jewel Shop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Youda Jewel Shop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Youda Jewel Shop by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Youda Jewel Shop by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Youda Jewel Shop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:39:40.253