YouTubeGet 7.2.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall YouTubeGet 7.2.5 from your computerYouTubeGet Developer Team
. Check out here
for more information on YouTubeGet Developer Team. You can get more details related to YouTubeGet 7.2.5 at https://www.YouTubeGet.com/
. YouTubeGet 7.2.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for YouTubeGet 7.2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called YouTubeGet.exe and it has a size of 2.57 MB (2698408 bytes).
YouTubeGet 7.2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 122.83 MB (128796090
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Converter.exe (780.00 KB)
- klite.exe (16.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.84 KB)
- YouTubeGet.exe (2.57 MB)
- coder.exe (43.70 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (43.70 MB)
- yd1.exe (7.68 MB)
The current web page applies to YouTubeGet 7.2.5 version 7.2.5
YouTubeGet 7.2.5 is a program by the software company YouTubeGet Developer Team. Some people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase YouTubeGet 7.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete YouTubeGet 7.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YouTubeGet 7.2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTubeGet 7.2.5". The YouTubeGet 7.2.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select YouTubeGet 7.2.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YouTubeGet 7.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTubeGet 7.2.5:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.YouTubeGet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YouTubeGet 7.2.5.
8. After removing YouTubeGet 7.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YouTubeGet 7.2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTubeGet 7.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YouTubeGet 7.2.5 by YouTubeGet Developer Team from your PC, we are not saying that YouTubeGet 7.2.5 by YouTubeGet Developer Team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove YouTubeGet 7.2.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 20:11:26.640