YouTubeGet 6.8.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8.3 from your computerYouTubeGet Developer Team
. Further information on YouTubeGet Developer Team can be found here
. Click on http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
to get more data about YouTubeGet 6.8.3 on YouTubeGet Developer Team's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet folder (same installation drive as Windows). YouTubeGet 6.8.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.53 MB (2649256 bytes) on disk and is named YouTubeGet.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside YouTubeGet 6.8.3. They take about 66.32 MB (69541254
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Converter.exe (780.00 KB)
- klite.exe (16.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.84 KB)
- YouTubeGet.exe (2.53 MB)
- coder.exe (31.13 MB)
- yd1.exe (7.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.8.3
of YouTubeGet 6.8.3.
YouTubeGet 6.8.3 is a program released by YouTubeGet Developer Team. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove YouTubeGet 6.8.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YouTubeGet 6.8.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YouTubeGet 6.8.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "YouTubeGet 6.8.3". If it is installed on your PC the YouTubeGet 6.8.3 app will be found automatically. When you click YouTubeGet 6.8.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding YouTubeGet 6.8.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTubeGet 6.8.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YouTubeGet 6.8.3.
8. After uninstalling YouTubeGet 6.8.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YouTubeGet 6.8.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YouTubeGet 6.8.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8.3 by YouTubeGet Developer Team from your PC, we are not saying that YouTubeGet 6.8.3 by YouTubeGet Developer Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 19:10:17.727