This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8.2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8.2 from your PCYouTubeGet Developer Team
. You can find out more on YouTubeGet Developer Team or check for application updates here
. Further information about YouTubeGet 6.8.2 can be seen at http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\YouTubeGet folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for YouTubeGet 6.8.2 is C:\Program Files\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.52 MB (2639536 bytes) on disk and is titled YouTubeGet.exe.
YouTubeGet 6.8.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 58.59 MB (61440153
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Converter.exe (780.00 KB)
- klite.exe (16.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.84 KB)
- YouTubeGet.exe (2.52 MB)
- coder.exe (31.13 MB)
- yd.exe (7.46 MB)
This page is about YouTubeGet 6.8.2 version 6.8.2
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8.2.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove YouTubeGet 6.8.2:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\setup.ini
YouTubeGet 6.8.2 is a program released by YouTubeGet Developer Team. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase YouTubeGet 6.8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete YouTubeGet 6.8.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTubeGet 6.8.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTubeGet 6.8.2". If it exists on your system the YouTubeGet 6.8.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select YouTubeGet 6.8.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YouTubeGet 6.8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTubeGet 6.8.2:
- The software company is: http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTubeGet 6.8.2.
8. After uninstalling YouTubeGet 6.8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTubeGet 6.8.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTubeGet 6.8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YouTubeGet 6.8.2 by YouTubeGet Developer Team from your PC, we are not saying that YouTubeGet 6.8.2 by YouTubeGet Developer Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove YouTubeGet 6.8.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 23:19:01.123