This info is about YouTubeGet 6.3.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.3.3 from your computerYouTubeGet Developer Team
. More information on YouTubeGet Developer Team can be found here
. You can read more about about YouTubeGet 6.3.3 at http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
. YouTubeGet 6.3.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove YouTubeGet 6.3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. YouTubeGet.exe is the YouTubeGet 6.3.3's primary executable file and it takes around 2.76 MB (2891776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in YouTubeGet 6.3.3. They take 21.01 MB (22035627
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (1.18 MB)
- Converter.exe (780.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.84 KB)
- YouTubeGet.exe (2.76 MB)
- coder.exe (10.36 MB)
- yd.exe (5.26 MB)
The current web page applies to YouTubeGet 6.3.3 version 6.3.3
YouTubeGet 6.3.3 is an application offered by the software company YouTubeGet Developer Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove YouTubeGet 6.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YouTubeGet 6.3.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YouTubeGet 6.3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "YouTubeGet 6.3.3". The YouTubeGet 6.3.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select YouTubeGet 6.3.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about YouTubeGet 6.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTubeGet 6.3.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YouTubeGet 6.3.3.
8. After uninstalling YouTubeGet 6.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YouTubeGet 6.3.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTubeGet 6.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.3.3 by YouTubeGet Developer Team from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTubeGet 6.3.3 by YouTubeGet Developer Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.3.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-29 16:01:49.047