This web page contains detailed information on how to remove YouTubeGet 6.1.6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall YouTubeGet 6.1.6 from your PCYouTubeGet Developer Team
. More information on YouTubeGet Developer Team can be found here
. More details about the software YouTubeGet 6.1.6 can be seen at http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
. YouTubeGet 6.1.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for YouTubeGet 6.1.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe. YouTubeGet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.76 MB (2894488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside YouTubeGet 6.1.6. They occupy about 22.85 MB (23959503
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (1.18 MB)
- Converter.exe (780.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.84 KB)
- YouTubeGet.exe (2.76 MB)
- coder.exe (10.36 MB)
- yd.exe (7.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.6
of YouTubeGet 6.1.6.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\YouTubeGet.lnk
YouTubeGet 6.1.6 is a program released by YouTubeGet Developer Team. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase YouTubeGet 6.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove YouTubeGet 6.1.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YouTubeGet 6.1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTubeGet 6.1.6". The YouTubeGet 6.1.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YouTubeGet 6.1.6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YouTubeGet 6.1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTubeGet 6.1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.YouTubeGet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeGet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YouTubeGet 6.1.6.
8. After uninstalling YouTubeGet 6.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTubeGet 6.1.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTubeGet 6.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YouTubeGet 6.1.6 by YouTubeGet Developer Team from your computer, we are not saying that YouTubeGet 6.1.6 by YouTubeGet Developer Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove YouTubeGet 6.1.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 00:19:30.430