YouTube to ALLPlayer
YouTube to ALLPlayer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall YouTube to ALLPlayer from your PCALLPlayer Co.
. More information about ALLPlayer Co. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ALLPlayer.org
to get more data about YouTube to ALLPlayer on ALLPlayer Co.'s website. YouTube to ALLPlayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YouTube to ALLPlayer. YouTubeToALLPlayer.exe is the YouTube to ALLPlayer's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.48 MB (1549824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside YouTube to ALLPlayer. They take about 11.74 MB (12310580
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ALLConverter.exe (873.50 KB)
- ALLPlayer.exe (4.33 MB)
- ALLSkinCreator.exe (1.90 MB)
- ALLUpdate.exe (849.50 KB)
- DivXMux.exe (880.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (845.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
- YouTubeToALLPlayer.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of YouTube to ALLPlayer. You can find here a few links to other YouTube to ALLPlayer releases:
YouTube to ALLPlayer is an application marketed by ALLPlayer Co.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase YouTube to ALLPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase YouTube to ALLPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YouTube to ALLPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube to ALLPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube to ALLPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click YouTube to ALLPlayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YouTube to ALLPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTube to ALLPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ALLPlayer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YouTube to ALLPlayer.
8. After removing YouTube to ALLPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube to ALLPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube to ALLPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube to ALLPlayer by ALLPlayer Co. from your computer, we are not saying that YouTube to ALLPlayer by ALLPlayer Co. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube to ALLPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-11 10:43:48.860