YouTube Video Player 1.2.9
YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 from your systemGogago
. More info about Gogago can be found here
. Click on http://www.gogago.com/
to get more information about YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 on Gogago's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gogago\YouTube Video Player directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. YouTube Video Player 1.2.9's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Gogago\YouTube Video Player\unins000.exe". YouTubeVideoPlayer.exe is the YouTube Video Player 1.2.9's main executable file and it takes circa 952.00 KB (974848 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in YouTube Video Player 1.2.9. They take 3.22 MB (3374362
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- YouTubeVideoConverter.exe (712.00 KB)
- YouTubeVideoDownloader.exe (952.00 KB)
- YouTubeVideoPlayer.exe (952.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.9
of YouTube Video Player 1.2.9.
YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 is an application released by the software company Gogago. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube Video Player 1.2.9". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about YouTube Video Player 1.2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTube Video Player 1.2.9:
- The software company is: http://www.gogago.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Gogago\YouTube Video Player\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.9.
8. After removing YouTube Video Player 1.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 by Gogago from your PC, nor are we saying that YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 by Gogago is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:09:52.327