YouTube Video Player 1.2.7
YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 from your computerGogago
. More information on Gogago can be seen here
. More data about the software YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 can be seen at http://www.gogago.com/
. YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gogago\YouTube Video Player folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. YouTube Video Player 1.2.7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gogago\YouTube Video Player\unins000.exe. YouTube Video Player 1.2.7's main file takes about 952.00 KB (974848 bytes) and is called YouTubeVideoPlayer.exe.
YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.21 MB (3362074
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- YouTubeVideoConverter.exe (708.00 KB)
- YouTubeVideoDownloader.exe (944.00 KB)
- YouTubeVideoPlayer.exe (952.00 KB)
This info is about YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 version 1.2.7
YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 is a program marketed by the software company Gogago. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTube Video Player 1.2.7". If it exists on your system the YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 app will be found automatically. After you click YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding YouTube Video Player 1.2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Video Player 1.2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gogago.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gogago\YouTube Video Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.7.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Video Player 1.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 by Gogago from your computer, we are not saying that YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 by Gogago is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube Video Player 1.2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-26 08:55:15.117