YouTube Video Grabber 1.30
You can find below details on how to remove YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 from your computerLitexMedia, Inc.
. You can read more on LitexMedia, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.litexmedia.com/
if you want to read more on YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 on LitexMedia, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\LitexMedia\YouTube Video Grabber directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 is "C:\Program Files\LitexMedia\YouTube Video Grabber\unins000.exe". YouTubeGrabber.exe is the YouTube Video Grabber 1.30's main executable file and it takes approximately 7.87 MB (8253440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of YouTube Video Grabber 1.30. They take an average of 8.65 MB (9068825
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
- YouTubeGrabber.exe (7.87 MB)
- YTVGHelper.exe (120.00 KB)
This data is about YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 version 1.30
YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 is an application marketed by LitexMedia, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube Video Grabber 1.30". The YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 program will be found very quickly. After you click YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding YouTube Video Grabber 1.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Video Grabber 1.30:
- The software company is: http://www.litexmedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LitexMedia\YouTube Video Grabber\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YouTube Video Grabber 1.30.
8. After removing YouTube Video Grabber 1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 by LitexMedia, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 by LitexMedia, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YouTube Video Grabber 1.30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:25:58.433