YouTube Music (3)
YouTube Music (3) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall YouTube Music (3) from your PCYouTube Music (3)
. Check out here
where you can read more on YouTube Music (3). The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for YouTube Music (3) is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 568.89 KB (582544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of YouTube Music (3). They occupy about 16.93 MB (17755592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.17 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (568.89 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (597.39 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (86.39 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (606.89 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (1.74 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (753.88 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (345.39 KB)
- setup.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of YouTube Music (3).
YouTube Music (3) is a program marketed by YouTube Music (3). Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall YouTube Music (3) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete YouTube Music (3) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTube Music (3) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTube Music (3)". The YouTube Music (3) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click YouTube Music (3) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding YouTube Music (3), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YouTube Music (3).
8. After removing YouTube Music (3), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Music (3) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTube Music (3) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Music (3) by YouTube Music (3) from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Music (3) by YouTube Music (3) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Music (3) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 12:02:01.190