YouTube Music (2)
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall YouTube Music (2) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall YouTube Music (2) from your systemYouTube Music (2)
. Further information on YouTube Music (2) can be seen here
. YouTube Music (2) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing YouTube Music (2) is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the YouTube Music (2)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 568.89 KB (582544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of YouTube Music (2). They occupy an average of 16.93 MB (17755592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.17 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (568.89 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (597.39 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (86.39 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (606.89 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (1.74 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (753.88 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (345.39 KB)
- setup.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of YouTube Music (2).
YouTube Music (2) is an application by the software company YouTube Music (2). Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall YouTube Music (2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete YouTube Music (2) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YouTube Music (2) or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube Music (2)". The YouTube Music (2) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select YouTube Music (2) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YouTube Music (2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Music (2).
8. After uninstalling YouTube Music (2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Music (2) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTube Music (2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall YouTube Music (2) by YouTube Music (2) from your PC, nor are we saying that YouTube Music (2) by YouTube Music (2) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube Music (2) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 12:02:01.180