YouTube Downloader 3.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall YouTube Downloader 3.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall YouTube Downloader 3.2 from your PCBienneSoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on BienneSoft. More details about YouTube Downloader 3.2 can be found at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. Usually the YouTube Downloader 3.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YouTube Downloader 3.2. The program's main executable file is labeled YouTubeDownloader.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1169288 bytes).
YouTube Downloader 3.2 is composed of the following executables which take 7.27 MB (7628246
bytes) on disk:
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.06 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to YouTube Downloader 3.2 version 3.2
YouTube Downloader 3.2 is an application offered by the software company BienneSoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase YouTube Downloader 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase YouTube Downloader 3.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 3.2". The YouTube Downloader 3.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click YouTube Downloader 3.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YouTube Downloader 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 3.2:
- The software company is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YouTube Downloader 3.2.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Downloader 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Downloader 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Downloader 3.2 by BienneSoft from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 3.2 by BienneSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:23:35.193