YouTube Downloader 2.7.1
This page is about YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 from your systemBienneSoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on BienneSoft. Detailed information about YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 can be seen at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled YouTubeDownloader.exe and its approximative size is 492.00 KB (503808 bytes).
The executables below are part of YouTube Downloader 2.7.1. They occupy about 6.59 MB (6907908
bytes) on disk.
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.49 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (492.00 KB)
This web page is about YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 version 2.7.1
only. Click on the links below for other YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 versions:
YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 is a program by BienneSoft. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.7.1". If it exists on your system the YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YouTube Downloader 2.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.7.1:
- The software company is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.1.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 by BienneSoft from your computer, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 by BienneSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.7.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 14:09:43.813