YouTube Downloader 2.6.3
This page is about YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 from your systemBienneSoft
. More information on BienneSoft can be found here
. More details about the application YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 can be found at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. YouTube Downloader 2.6.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe. YouTubeDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 464.00 KB (475136 bytes) on disk.
YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.70 MB (7024063
bytes) on disk.
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.44 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (464.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.3
of YouTube Downloader 2.6.3. You can find below info on other versions of YouTube Downloader 2.6.3:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.3:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Youtube Downloader HD
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Youtube Downloader Plus
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs\Youtube Downloader Plus.exe.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Youtube Downloader HD\YouTubeDownloaderHD.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Youtube Downloader Plus\downloads.xml
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\youtube-downloader-hd.en.uptodown.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\youtube-downloader-hd.en.uptodown.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Conduit\AppPaths\Youtube Downloader Plus.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\YouTube Downloader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Conduit\AppPaths\Youtube Downloader Plus.exe
YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 is an application offered by the software company BienneSoft. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.6.3". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 app will be found automatically. After you select YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding YouTube Downloader 2.6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.6.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6.3.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 by BienneSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 by BienneSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-28 03:49:12.347