YouTube Downloader 2.6
YouTube Downloader 2.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.6 from your computerBienneSoft
. Take a look here
for more information on BienneSoft. You can see more info about YouTube Downloader 2.6 at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6. YouTubeDownloader.exe is the YouTube Downloader 2.6's primary executable file and it takes approximately 464.00 KB (475136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with YouTube Downloader 2.6. They take about 6.70 MB (7024047
bytes) on disk.
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.42 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (464.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of YouTube Downloader 2.6.
YouTube Downloader 2.6 is an application by the software company BienneSoft. Some users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase YouTube Downloader 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.6". If it exists on your system the YouTube Downloader 2.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click YouTube Downloader 2.6 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding YouTube Downloader 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove YouTube Downloader 2.6.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6 by BienneSoft from your computer, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.6 by BienneSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 02:22:14.423