YouTube Downloader 2.5.6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 from your computerBienneSoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on BienneSoft. More information about the program YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 can be seen at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. Usually the YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. YouTube Downloader 2.5.6's primary file takes about 428.00 KB (438272 bytes) and is named YouTubeDownloader.exe.
YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.66 MB (6980211
bytes) on disk.
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.61 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (428.00 KB)
This data is about YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 version 2.5.6
only. Click on the links below for other YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 versions:
YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.6:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\YouTube Downloader
YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 is an application by BienneSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.5.6". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 program will be found automatically. After you click YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about YouTube Downloader 2.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.5.6:
- The software company is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.6.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 by BienneSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 by BienneSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:29:03.423