YouTube Downloader 2.5.5
This page contains detailed information on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 from your computerBienneSoft
. Check out here
for more details on BienneSoft. Detailed information about YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 can be seen at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. YouTubeDownloader.exe is the YouTube Downloader 2.5.5's main executable file and it takes about 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk.
YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.64 MB (6959558
bytes) on disk.
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.44 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (408.00 KB)
This info is about YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 version 2.5.5
only. Click on the links below for other YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 versions:
YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 is an application marketed by BienneSoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.5.5". The YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 app will be found automatically. After you click YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YouTube Downloader 2.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.5.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.5.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 by BienneSoft from your computer, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 by BienneSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 22:41:14.407