YouTube Downloader 2.5.2
YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 from your PCBienneSoft
. More information on BienneSoft can be seen here
. More information about YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 can be seen at http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
. YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled YouTubeDownloader.exe and it has a size of 432.00 KB (442368 bytes).
YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.66 MB (6983629
bytes) on disk:
- FFMPEG.EXE (6.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.95 KB)
- YouTubeDownloader.exe (432.00 KB)
This info is about YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 version 2.5.2
YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 is an application released by BienneSoft. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.5.2". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YouTube Downloader 2.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.5.2:
- The publisher is: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.2.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 by BienneSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 by BienneSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 05:03:44.317