YouTube Downloader 2.5
How to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5 from your system
YouTube Downloader 2.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by FDRLab
. Check out here
for more details on FDRLab. Click on http://www.youtube-d.com/
to get more info about YouTube Downloader 2.5 on FDRLab's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5. YouTube Downloader 2.5's main file takes about 296.50 KB (303616 bytes) and its name is youtubed.exe.
The following executables are installed along with YouTube Downloader 2.5. They occupy about 3.12 MB (3275545
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- youtubed.exe (296.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of YouTube Downloader 2.5.
A way to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
YouTube Downloader 2.5 is a program offered by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase YouTube Downloader 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Downloader 2.5 app will be found very quickly. When you click YouTube Downloader 2.5 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YouTube Downloader 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.youtube-d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Downloader 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed YouTube Downloader 2.5:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||25%|
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.5 by FDRLab is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:10:25.520