YouTube Downloader 2.5
YouTube Downloader 2.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5 from your systemFDRLab
. Check out here
for more details on FDRLab. Click on http://www.youtube-d.com/
to get more info about YouTube Downloader 2.5 on FDRLab's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5. YouTube Downloader 2.5's main file takes about 296.50 KB (303616 bytes) and its name is youtubed.exe.
The following executables are installed along with YouTube Downloader 2.5. They occupy about 3.12 MB (3275545
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- youtubed.exe (296.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of YouTube Downloader 2.5.
YouTube Downloader 2.5 is a program offered by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase YouTube Downloader 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YouTube Downloader 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.5". The YouTube Downloader 2.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select YouTube Downloader 2.5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about YouTube Downloader 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.youtube-d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.5.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Downloader 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.5 by FDRLab is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:10:25.520