YouTube Downloader 2.41
YouTube Downloader 2.41 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.41 from your computerFDRLab
. More data about FDRLab can be seen here
. Please open http://www.youtube-d.com/
if you want to read more on YouTube Downloader 2.41 on FDRLab's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.41 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. youtubed.exe is the YouTube Downloader 2.41's main executable file and it takes circa 297.00 KB (304128 bytes) on disk.
YouTube Downloader 2.41 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.12 MB (3276057
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- youtubed.exe (297.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.41
of YouTube Downloader 2.41.
YouTube Downloader 2.41 is an application marketed by the software company FDRLab. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.41 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.41 or simply activate the Search field and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.41". The YouTube Downloader 2.41 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click YouTube Downloader 2.41 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding YouTube Downloader 2.41, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.41:
- The publisher is: http://www.youtube-d.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.41.
8. After removing YouTube Downloader 2.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Downloader 2.41 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.41 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Downloader 2.41 by FDRLab from your computer, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.41 by FDRLab is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.41 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-05 20:37:48.223