YouTube Downloader 2.4
YouTube Downloader 2.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.4 from your systemFDRLab
. More information on FDRLab can be found here
. Detailed information about YouTube Downloader 2.4 can be seen at http://www.youtube-d.com/
. Usually the YouTube Downloader 2.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during install. YouTube Downloader 2.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 298.50 KB (305664 bytes) on disk and is named youtubed.exe.
YouTube Downloader 2.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.13 MB (3277593
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
- youtubed.exe (298.50 KB)
This page is about YouTube Downloader 2.4 version 2.4
YouTube Downloader 2.4 is an application released by the software company FDRLab. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase YouTube Downloader 2.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YouTube Downloader 2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.4". The YouTube Downloader 2.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click YouTube Downloader 2.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YouTube Downloader 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.4:
- The software company is: http://www.youtube-d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.4.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube Downloader 2.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YouTube Downloader 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YouTube Downloader 2.4 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that YouTube Downloader 2.4 by FDRLab is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-26 13:24:51.513