YouTube Downloader 2.3
This page contains complete information on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.3 from your computerFDRLab
. Check out here
where you can find out more on FDRLab. Please open http://www.youtube-d.com/
if you want to read more on YouTube Downloader 2.3 on FDRLab's website. Usually the YouTube Downloader 2.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. youtubed.exe is the YouTube Downloader 2.3's primary executable file and it takes around 281.00 KB (287744 bytes) on disk.
YouTube Downloader 2.3 contains of the executables below. They take 3.11 MB (3259737
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (667.84 KB)
- youtubed.exe (281.00 KB)
The current web page applies to YouTube Downloader 2.3 version 2.3
YouTube Downloader 2.3 is a program offered by the software company FDRLab. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove YouTube Downloader 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove YouTube Downloader 2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate YouTube Downloader 2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "YouTube Downloader 2.3". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube Downloader 2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select YouTube Downloader 2.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about YouTube Downloader 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouTube Downloader 2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.youtube-d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FDRLab\YouTube Downloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YouTube Downloader 2.3.
8. After uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YouTube Downloader 2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube Downloader 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YouTube Downloader 2.3 by FDRLab from your PC, nor are we saying that YouTube Downloader 2.3 by FDRLab is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YouTube Downloader 2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-08 14:41:19.710