YouTube By Click 2.2.119
YouTube By Click 2.2.119 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall YouTube By Click 2.2.119 from your systemByClick
. Further information on ByClick can be found here
. Click on https://www.youtubebyclick.com
to get more data about YouTube By Click 2.2.119 on ByClick's website. Usually the YouTube By Click 2.2.119 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube By Click folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube By Click\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YouTube By Click 2.2.119. YouTubeByClick.exe is the YouTube By Click 2.2.119's main executable file and it takes around 198.96 KB (203736 bytes) on disk.
YouTube By Click 2.2.119 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.60 MB (31035585
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (28.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (962.04 KB)
- YouTubeByClick.exe (198.96 KB)
This page is about YouTube By Click 2.2.119 version 2.2.119
YouTube By Click 2.2.119 is an application offered by ByClick. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove YouTube By Click 2.2.119 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete YouTube By Click 2.2.119 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YouTube By Click 2.2.119 or simply click the Search feature and type in "YouTube By Click 2.2.119". If it is installed on your PC the YouTube By Click 2.2.119 application will be found automatically. After you select YouTube By Click 2.2.119 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding YouTube By Click 2.2.119, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YouTube By Click 2.2.119:
- The software company is: https://www.youtubebyclick.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTube By Click\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YouTube By Click 2.2.119.
8. After removing YouTube By Click 2.2.119, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouTube By Click 2.2.119 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YouTube By Click 2.2.119 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall YouTube By Click 2.2.119 by ByClick from your computer, nor are we saying that YouTube By Click 2.2.119 by ByClick is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YouTube By Click 2.2.119 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 17:49:09.297