You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall YouRipper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall YouRipper from your computerRemlap Software
. More data about Remlap Software can be read here
. Please follow www.remlapsoftware.com
if you want to read more on YouRipper on Remlap Software's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\You Ripper directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove YouRipper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\You Ripper\Uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. YouRipper's primary file takes about 2.92 MB (3057203 bytes) and is named youripper.exe.
The following executables are contained in YouRipper. They occupy 2.98 MB (3120179
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst.exe (61.50 KB)
- youripper.exe (2.92 MB)
This data is about YouRipper version 22.214.171.124
YouRipper is an application by Remlap Software. Some computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase YouRipper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete YouRipper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YouRipper or simply click the Search field and type in "YouRipper". If it exists on your system the YouRipper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YouRipper in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding YouRipper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YouRipper:
- The web site of the application is: www.remlapsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\You Ripper\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YouRipper.
8. After uninstalling YouRipper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong YouRipper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing YouRipper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YouRipper by Remlap Software from your computer, nor are we saying that YouRipper by Remlap Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YouRipper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-26 17:51:13.217