You Have to Win the Game
You Have to Win the Game is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall You Have to Win the Game from your computerMinor Key Games
. You can find out more on Minor Key Games or check for application updates here
. More information about the software You Have to Win the Game can be seen at http://www.piratehearts.com/blog/games/you-have-to-win-the-game/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\You Have to Win the Game folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing You Have to Win the Game is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. You Have to Win the Game's primary file takes around 1.86 MB (1949696 bytes) and is named TheGame.exe.
The executable files below are part of You Have to Win the Game. They take an average of 7.96 MB (8350856
bytes) on disk.
- TheGame.exe (1.86 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall You Have to Win the Game you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by You Have to Win the Game's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\You Have to Win the Game.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 286100
You Have to Win the Game is a program released by Minor Key Games. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall You Have to Win the Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete You Have to Win the Game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find You Have to Win the Game or simply click the Search field and type in "You Have to Win the Game". The You Have to Win the Game application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select You Have to Win the Game in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about You Have to Win the Game, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for You Have to Win the Game:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.piratehearts.com/blog/games/you-have-to-win-the-game/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove You Have to Win the Game.
8. After removing You Have to Win the Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of You Have to Win the Game that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling You Have to Win the Game using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall You Have to Win the Game by Minor Key Games from your PC, nor are we saying that You Have to Win the Game by Minor Key Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall You Have to Win the Game supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:45:30.977