You can find below details on how to uninstall Yota for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Yota from your computerYota
. You can read more on Yota or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Yota can be seen at http://www.yota.ru
. Yota is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Yota RNDIS directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Yota is C:\Program Files\Yota RNDIS\uninstall.exe. eject.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.00 KB (7168 bytes) on disk.
Yota is comprised of the following executables which occupy 419.24 KB (429297
bytes) on disk:
- eject.exe (7.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (412.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Yota:
The files below remain on your disk by Yota's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Yota RNDIS.lnk
Yota is a program released by the software company Yota. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Yota is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Yota from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yota or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yota". If it exists on your system the Yota application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Yota in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Yota, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yota:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yota.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Yota RNDIS\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yota.
8. After removing Yota, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Yota that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yota using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Yota by Yota from your PC, we are not saying that Yota by Yota is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yota in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 15:42:43.110