Yota Access (Modems)
Yota Access (Modems) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Yota Access (Modems) from your PCRooX
. Take a look here
for more information on RooX. More information about the software Yota Access (Modems) can be seen at http://www.yota.ru
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Yota\Yota Access (Modems) directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Yota Access (Modems) is C:\Program Files\Yota\Yota Access (Modems)\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled YotaAccess.exe and its approximative size is 2.17 MB (2271848 bytes).
Yota Access (Modems) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.46 MB (7822216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- YotaAccessService.exe (881.60 KB)
- YotaAccess.exe (2.17 MB)
- YUtils.exe (149.10 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (493.38 KB)
- eap_supplicant.exe (404.00 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.56 KB)
- DebugScreen.exe (436.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Yota Access (Modems) version 1.7.2
alone. For other Yota Access (Modems) versions please click below:
Yota Access (Modems) is a program marketed by the software company RooX. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Yota Access (Modems) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Yota Access (Modems) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Yota Access (Modems) or simply click the Search field and type in "Yota Access (Modems)". The Yota Access (Modems) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Yota Access (Modems) in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Yota Access (Modems), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yota Access (Modems):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yota.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Yota\Yota Access (Modems)\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yota Access (Modems).
8. After uninstalling Yota Access (Modems), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Yota Access (Modems) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yota Access (Modems) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Yota Access (Modems) by RooX from your PC, nor are we saying that Yota Access (Modems) by RooX is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yota Access (Modems) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-08 18:43:41.750