This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Yota Access for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Yota Access from your computerScartel
. Take a look here
for more info on Scartel. More details about Yota Access can be found at http://www.yota.ru
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Yota\Yota Access folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Yota Access by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Yota\Yota Access\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.58 MB (2704224 bytes) on disk and is called YotaAccess.exe.
Yota Access contains of the executables below. They take 3.77 MB (3950952
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (482.82 KB)
- YotaAccess.exe (2.58 MB)
- YotaAccessService.exe (626.84 KB)
- YUtils.exe (107.84 KB)
This web page is about Yota Access version 1.5.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Yota Access versions:
...click to view all...
Yota Access is a program offered by the software company Scartel. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Yota Access is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Yota Access with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Yota Access or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yota Access". If it is installed on your PC the Yota Access app will be found automatically. After you select Yota Access in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yota Access, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yota Access:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yota.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Yota\Yota Access\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yota Access.
8. After uninstalling Yota Access, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Yota Access that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yota Access with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yota Access by Scartel from your PC, nor are we saying that Yota Access by Scartel is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yota Access supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:50:22.117