This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Yota for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Yota from your PCRooX
. Take a look here
for more info on RooX. Please follow http://www.yota.ru
if you want to read more on Yota on RooX's website. Yota is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yota\Yota Access (Modems) directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Yota is C:\Program Files (x86)\Yota\Yota Access (Modems)\Uninstall.exe. Yota.exe is the Yota's primary executable file and it occupies about 209.41 KB (214432 bytes) on disk.
Yota installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.40 MB (17198680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.56 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- FirmwareUpdater.exe (942.41 KB)
- TActions.exe (532.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (499.05 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- Yota.exe (209.41 KB)
- YotaAccessService.exe (1,010.41 KB)
- YUtils.exe (156.50 KB)
- YUtils64.exe (183.50 KB)
- DataCard_Setup.exe (112.00 KB)
- DataCard_Setup64.exe (150.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- Uninstall.Agent.Summary_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.Application_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.CommonLibrary_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.CRT_x32_x64.exe (56.02 KB)
- Uninstall.DeviceUtils_x32_x64.exe (62.25 KB)
- Uninstall.FirmwareUpdater_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.GuiLibrary_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.Huawei.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.NetworkLibrary_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.QtBase_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.QtWebkit_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.Sierra.exe (56.02 KB)
- Uninstall.TActions_x32_x64.exe (54.91 KB)
- Uninstall.YdPearl.exe (62.98 KB)
- Uninstall.YdQdl.exe (65.65 KB)
- SWIQMISetup.exe (8.35 MB)
The current page applies to Yota version 3.1.2
only. Click on the links below for other Yota versions:
Yota is a program offered by RooX. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Yota is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Yota from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yota or simply click the Search field and type in "Yota". The Yota application will be found automatically. When you click Yota in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Yota, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yota:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yota.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yota\Yota Access (Modems)\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yota.
8. After removing Yota, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Yota that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yota using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yota by RooX from your computer, we are not saying that Yota by RooX is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yota supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 12:04:46.380