Yosemite Server Backup
Yosemite Server Backup is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Yosemite Server Backup from your computerBarracuda Networks, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Barracuda Networks, Inc.. More information about Yosemite Server Backup can be seen at http://barracudaware.com
. Yosemite Server Backup is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Barracuda\Yosemite Server Backup folder, subject to the user's option. Yosemite Server Backup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Barracuda\Yosemite Server Backup\setup.exe -install.remove=Yes -install.silent=No. The program's main executable file is titled setup.exe and its approximative size is 191.51 KB (196104 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Yosemite Server Backup. They occupy about 28.23 MB (29603008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (191.51 KB)
- ytwingal.exe (209.01 KB)
- ytwincal.exe (209.51 KB)
- ytwincsl.exe (209.51 KB)
- ytwinscl.exe (209.51 KB)
- dos4g.exe (345.38 KB)
- ytdrmp2.exe (54.18 KB)
- ytdrmrb.exe (8.92 KB)
- ytwinagt.exe (504.51 KB)
- ytwincad.exe (499.51 KB)
- ytwincd3.exe (407.51 KB)
- ytwincil.exe (209.51 KB)
- ytwincin.exe (332.51 KB)
- ytwincsc.exe (39.51 KB)
- ytwind3s.exe (305.51 KB)
- ytwindr2.exe (244.01 KB)
- ytwingad.exe (4.83 MB)
- ytwingd3.exe (4.99 MB)
- ytwingin.exe (5.19 MB)
- ytwingl6.exe (392.51 KB)
- ytwingqa.exe (4.99 MB)
- ytwingr6.exe (807.51 KB)
- ytwinsdr.exe (86.51 KB)
- ytwinsvc.exe (45.51 KB)
- ytwintst.exe (798.51 KB)
- dism.exe (261.00 KB)
- imagex.exe (697.00 KB)
- oscdimg.exe (123.00 KB)
- pkgmgr.exe (191.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4.0043126
of Yosemite Server Backup. You can find below a few links to other Yosemite Server Backup releases:
...click to view all...
Yosemite Server Backup is a program marketed by the software company Barracuda Networks, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Yosemite Server Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Yosemite Server Backup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Yosemite Server Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yosemite Server Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Yosemite Server Backup app will be found automatically. After you select Yosemite Server Backup in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yosemite Server Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yosemite Server Backup:
- The software company is: http://barracudaware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Barracuda\Yosemite Server Backup\setup.exe -install.remove=Yes -install.silent=No
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yosemite Server Backup.
8. After uninstalling Yosemite Server Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yosemite Server Backup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yosemite Server Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yosemite Server Backup by Barracuda Networks, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Yosemite Server Backup by Barracuda Networks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yosemite Server Backup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 17:51:00.190