York Network Trace 1.59
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall York Network Trace 1.59 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall York Network Trace 1.59 from your systemCompSoft
. Go over here
for more info on CompSoft. Click on http://run.to/sz
to get more facts about York Network Trace 1.59 on CompSoft's website. Usually the York Network Trace 1.59 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\York folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\York\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove York Network Trace 1.59. York.exe is the York Network Trace 1.59's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.23 MB (1294608 bytes) on disk.
York Network Trace 1.59 contains of the executables below. They take 2.04 MB (2134569
bytes) on disk.
- SetupHelp.exe (152.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
- York.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about York Network Trace 1.59 version 1.59
York Network Trace 1.59 is an application offered by the software company CompSoft. Some people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove York Network Trace 1.59 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove York Network Trace 1.59 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate York Network Trace 1.59 or simply activate the Search field and type in "York Network Trace 1.59". The York Network Trace 1.59 program will be found very quickly. When you click York Network Trace 1.59 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about York Network Trace 1.59, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for York Network Trace 1.59:
- The publisher is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\York\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall York Network Trace 1.59.
8. After uninstalling York Network Trace 1.59, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of York Network Trace 1.59 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing York Network Trace 1.59 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall York Network Trace 1.59 by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that York Network Trace 1.59 by CompSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall York Network Trace 1.59 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 21:45:12.603