York Network Trace 1.54
This page is about York Network Trace 1.54 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall York Network Trace 1.54 from your computerCompSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on CompSoft. You can see more info on York Network Trace 1.54 at http://run.to/sz
. York Network Trace 1.54 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\York folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for York Network Trace 1.54 is "C:\Program Files\York\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called York.exe and its approximative size is 696.27 KB (712976 bytes).
York Network Trace 1.54 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.48 MB (1552937
bytes) on disk.
- SetupHelp.exe (152.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
- York.exe (696.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.54
of York Network Trace 1.54.
York Network Trace 1.54 is an application marketed by CompSoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall York Network Trace 1.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall York Network Trace 1.54 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate York Network Trace 1.54 or simply click the Search field and type in "York Network Trace 1.54". If it is installed on your PC the York Network Trace 1.54 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select York Network Trace 1.54 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about York Network Trace 1.54, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for York Network Trace 1.54:
- The web site of the application is: http://run.to/sz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\York\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove York Network Trace 1.54.
8. After removing York Network Trace 1.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of York Network Trace 1.54 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling York Network Trace 1.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove York Network Trace 1.54 by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that York Network Trace 1.54 by CompSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove York Network Trace 1.54 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-28 21:39:49.413