You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Yolobar for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Yolobar from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. You can find out more on Visicom Media Inc. or check for application updates here
. Yolobar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\yolobartb folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\yolobartb\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Yolobar. The application's main executable file occupies 305.74 KB (313080 bytes) on disk and is named dtUser.exe.
Yolobar contains of the executables below. They occupy 582.68 KB (596664
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (305.74 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (99.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (177.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Yolobar. You can find below info on other application versions of Yolobar:
Yolobar is a program released by Visicom Media Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Yolobar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Yolobar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yolobar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yolobar". If it exists on your system the Yolobar app will be found automatically. After you select Yolobar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Yolobar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yolobar.
8. After uninstalling Yolobar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yolobar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yolobar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yolobar by Visicom Media Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Yolobar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yolobar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 01:04:35.397