Yeti Quest is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yeti Quest from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
for more information on WildTangent. Detailed information about Yeti Quest can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Yeti Quest program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\YetiQuest directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Yeti Quest is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\YetiQuest\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. YetiQuest-WT.exe is the Yeti Quest's primary executable file and it occupies circa 545.07 KB (558152 bytes) on disk.
Yeti Quest is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.50 MB (3669168
bytes) on disk:
- YetiQuest-WT.exe (545.07 KB)
- YetiQuest.exe (2.42 MB)
- yetiquest-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Yeti Quest.
Yeti Quest is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Yeti Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Yeti Quest from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yeti Quest or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yeti Quest". The Yeti Quest program will be found automatically. When you click Yeti Quest in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Yeti Quest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yeti Quest:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\YetiQuest\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yeti Quest.
8. After removing Yeti Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yeti Quest that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yeti Quest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yeti Quest by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Yeti Quest by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yeti Quest supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-01 17:23:03.093