You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Yelp for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Yelp from your computerPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Yelp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Yelp's main executable file and it takes close to 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Yelp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Yelp version 126.96.36.199336
alone. You can find here a few links to other Yelp releases:
Yelp is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Yelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Yelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yelp or simply click the Search field and type in "Yelp". If it is installed on your PC the Yelp program will be found automatically. When you click Yelp in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Yelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yelp.
8. After uninstalling Yelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Yelp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yelp by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Yelp by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yelp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:05:57.350