Yelp is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Yelp from your systemSweetLabs
. More information about SweetLabs can be found here
. Usually the Yelp program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Yelp is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Yelp's primary file takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and its name is ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Yelp. They take about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Yelp version 188.8.131.52336
Yelp is a program released by SweetLabs. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Yelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Yelp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Yelp or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yelp". If it is installed on your PC the Yelp program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Yelp in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Yelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yelp.
8. After uninstalling Yelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yelp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Yelp by SweetLabs from your computer, nor are we saying that Yelp by SweetLabs is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yelp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:23:43.670