Yellowpile version 220.127.116.113
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Yellowpile version 18.104.22.1683 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yellowpile version 22.214.171.1243 from your systemZoldan
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Zoldan. More information about the app Yellowpile version 126.96.36.1993 can be found at http://yellowpile.zoldan.info
. Yellowpile version 188.8.131.523 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yellowpile folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Yellowpile version 184.108.40.2063 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Yellowpile\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Yellowpile.exe is the Yellowpile version 220.127.116.113's primary executable file and it occupies close to 530.00 KB (542720 bytes) on disk.
Yellowpile version 18.104.22.1683 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.73 MB (1810597
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- Yellowpile.exe (530.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Yellowpile version 22.214.171.1243 version 126.96.36.1993
Yellowpile version 188.8.131.523 is a program by Zoldan. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Yellowpile version 184.108.40.2063 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Yellowpile version 220.127.116.113 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yellowpile version 18.104.22.1683 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yellowpile version 22.214.171.1243". If it is installed on your PC the Yellowpile version 126.96.36.1993 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Yellowpile version 188.8.131.523 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Yellowpile version 184.108.40.2063, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Yellowpile version 220.127.116.113:
- The publisher is: http://yellowpile.zoldan.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yellowpile\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yellowpile version 18.104.22.1683.
8. After removing Yellowpile version 22.214.171.1243, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yellowpile version 126.96.36.1993 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yellowpile version 188.8.131.523 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Yellowpile version 184.108.40.2063 by Zoldan from your PC, we are not saying that Yellowpile version 220.127.116.113 by Zoldan is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yellowpile version 18.104.22.1683 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 12:06:31.463