Yellow Pages Spider 3.28
This info is about Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. More information on Parand ® Software Group can be seen here
. More information about the application Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yellow Pages Spider directory, subject to the user's decision. Yellow Pages Spider 3.28's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Yellow Pages Spider\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 17.61 MB (18463162 bytes) on disk and is named YellowPagesSpider.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Yellow Pages Spider 3.28. They occupy 27.34 MB (28671695
bytes) on disk.
- openssl.exe (475.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- Updater.exe (8.59 MB)
- YellowPagesSpider.exe (17.61 MB)
This info is about Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 version 3.28
Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 is an application offered by Parand ® Software Group. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Yellow Pages Spider 3.28". If it is installed on your PC the Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Yellow Pages Spider 3.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yellow Pages Spider 3.28:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Yellow Pages Spider\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yellow Pages Spider 3.28.
8. After uninstalling Yellow Pages Spider 3.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yellow Pages Spider 3.28 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 06:50:34.310