This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Yellow AdBlocker for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Yellow AdBlocker from your computerYellow AdBlocker
. More information about Yellow AdBlocker can be found here
. Usually the Yellow AdBlocker program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Yellow AdBlocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Yellow AdBlocker is "C:\Program Files\Yellow AdBlocker\Yellow AdBlocker.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Yellow AdBlocker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 372.85 KB (381799 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Yellow AdBlocker. They take about 372.85 KB (381799
bytes) on disk.
- Yellow AdBlocker.exe (372.85 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Yellow AdBlocker we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Yellow AdBlocker is a program offered by the software company Yellow AdBlocker. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Yellow AdBlocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Yellow AdBlocker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yellow AdBlocker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yellow AdBlocker". If it exists on your system the Yellow AdBlocker app will be found very quickly. After you click Yellow AdBlocker in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Yellow AdBlocker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yellow AdBlocker.
8. After removing Yellow AdBlocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Yellow AdBlocker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yellow AdBlocker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yellow AdBlocker by Yellow AdBlocker from your PC, nor are we saying that Yellow AdBlocker by Yellow AdBlocker is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Yellow AdBlocker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:51:33.587