Yate 5.4.0 - 1
This page contains complete information on how to remove Yate 5.4.0 - 1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Yate 5.4.0 - 1 from your computerNull Team Impex SRL
. More data about Null Team Impex SRL can be found here
. Please follow http://yate.null.ro/
if you want to read more on Yate 5.4.0 - 1 on Null Team Impex SRL's website. Yate 5.4.0 - 1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Yate folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Yate 5.4.0 - 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Yate\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.50 KB (6656 bytes) on disk and is named yate-console.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Yate 5.4.0 - 1. They occupy 851.93 KB (872381
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.93 KB)
- yate-console.exe (6.50 KB)
- yate-qt4.exe (120.00 KB)
- yate-service.exe (6.50 KB)
The current page applies to Yate 5.4.0 - 1 version 5.4.0
Yate 5.4.0 - 1 is a program by the software company Null Team Impex SRL. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Yate 5.4.0 - 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Yate 5.4.0 - 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yate 5.4.0 - 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yate 5.4.0 - 1". If it exists on your system the Yate 5.4.0 - 1 app will be found automatically. When you select Yate 5.4.0 - 1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Yate 5.4.0 - 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yate 5.4.0 - 1:
- The web site of the program is: http://yate.null.ro/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Yate\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Yate 5.4.0 - 1.
8. After removing Yate 5.4.0 - 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Yate 5.4.0 - 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yate 5.4.0 - 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Yate 5.4.0 - 1 by Null Team Impex SRL from your computer, we are not saying that Yate 5.4.0 - 1 by Null Team Impex SRL is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yate 5.4.0 - 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-02 23:59:59.730