Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm
This page contains complete information on how to remove Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm from your systemYatagarasu Dev Team
. More information on Yatagarasu Dev Team can be seen here
. More information about Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm can be seen at http://yatagarasu-FTG.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Yatagarasu directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm's primary file takes around 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) and is named YatagarasuLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm. They take about 5.32 MB (5581824
bytes) on disk.
- AuthTwitter.exe (847.00 KB)
- game.exe (4.23 MB)
- YatagarasuLauncher.exe (276.00 KB)
Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm is an application offered by Yatagarasu Dev Team. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm or simply click the Search field and type in "Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm". If it exists on your system the Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm program will be found very quickly. When you click Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm:
- The publisher is: http://yatagarasu-FTG.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm.
8. After uninstalling Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm by Yatagarasu Dev Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm by Yatagarasu Dev Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 04:45:19.473