Yandex Translate Desktop
You can find below details on how to remove Yandex Translate Desktop for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Yandex Translate Desktop from your PCNitrokod
. Additional info about Nitrokod can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Yandex Translate Desktop at www.nitrokod.com
. Yandex Translate Desktop is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitrokod\Yandex Translate Desktop directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Yandex Translate Desktop's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitrokod\Yandex Translate Desktop\unins000.exe. Yandex Translate Desktop's primary file takes about 7.41 MB (7773696 bytes) and is called YandexTranslateDesktop.exe.
Yandex Translate Desktop contains of the executables below. They take 8.66 MB (9077821
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- YandexTranslateDesktop.exe (7.41 MB)
This info is about Yandex Translate Desktop version 1.60
Yandex Translate Desktop is a program marketed by Nitrokod. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Yandex Translate Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Yandex Translate Desktop from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Yandex Translate Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yandex Translate Desktop". If it exists on your system the Yandex Translate Desktop program will be found very quickly. After you click Yandex Translate Desktop in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Yandex Translate Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Yandex Translate Desktop:
- The software company is: www.nitrokod.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitrokod\Yandex Translate Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Yandex Translate Desktop.
8. After removing Yandex Translate Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yandex Translate Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Yandex Translate Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yandex Translate Desktop by Nitrokod from your PC, we are not saying that Yandex Translate Desktop by Nitrokod is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yandex Translate Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 09:51:23.430