Yandex is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Yandex from your PCInc.
. You can read more on Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Yandex's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\30.0.1599.13022\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --verbose-logging. browser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 899.30 KB (920880 bytes) on disk.
Yandex is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.75 MB (6033784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (899.30 KB)
- clidmgr.exe (148.38 KB)
- crash_service.exe (410.30 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.41 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.81 MB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 30.0.1599.13022
of Yandex. You can find below a few links to other Yandex releases:
Yandex is an application offered by Inc.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Yandex from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yandex or simply click the Search field and type in "Yandex". If it is installed on your PC the Yandex application will be found very quickly. When you select Yandex in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Yandex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Yandex.
8. After removing Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yandex which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yandex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yandex by Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Yandex by Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Yandex in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 15:28:57.710