Yanımda İnternet is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Yanımda İnternet from your systemYanımda İnternet
. More data about Yanımda İnternet can be read here
. Usually the Yanımda İnternet application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Yanımda İnternet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named msedge_proxy.exe and its approximative size is 745.38 KB (763264 bytes).
Yanımda İnternet installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.96 MB (18827800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.89 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
The current page applies to Yanımda İnternet version 1.0
Yanımda İnternet is an application marketed by the software company Yanımda İnternet. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Yanımda İnternet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Yanımda İnternet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yanımda İnternet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yanımda İnternet". If it is installed on your PC the Yanımda İnternet application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Yanımda İnternet in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Yanımda İnternet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yanımda İnternet.
8. After uninstalling Yanımda İnternet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yanımda İnternet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yanımda İnternet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Yanımda İnternet by Yanımda İnternet from your computer, we are not saying that Yanımda İnternet by Yanımda İnternet is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yanımda İnternet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 11:05:00.900